Kamis, 01 Januari 2009

HoRreEe,,, my parents've arrived!!!

Hallo,, ^^

I have told you about my parents' coming to Banda Aceh. Now, I will tell you about my activities with my parents. Firstly, I was happy for my parents coming to Banda Aceh. They arrived on last Saturday (December, 27), but I had a class in my campus. So, before I went to campus, I had seen my parents. I gave my sweet smiling for them. They held me and kissed my forehead. The time showed at 08.00 a.m, I had to go to campus. After I had taken permission, I went to campus.
At 12.00 o'clock, I went home. When I arrived at home, my father was reading the newspaper in the guestroom and my mother was cooking in the kitchen. After that, my parents and I had a lunch. In the evening, I went out with my parents. We went to Ule Lheu Sea to see the ships which went to Sabang City. There were two ships over there. The small one was called as the quick ship. It only to had needed of time about 45 minutes to arrive in Sabang. But the big one was called as the slow ship. It had needed of time about two hours to arrive in Sabang.
On Sunday, we went to Lhok nga. It was a sea and had the white sand. My father loved it. Then, we went on our journey to visit PLTD the float ship. We up on the top of PLTD the float ship. My parents were surprised at the ship. My mother said to me that she couldn't imagine how the water could move away from Ule Lheu Sea to the land.
Last, we went to Mata Ie. So many monkeys over there. My father loved some animals and then we gave them peanuts. But poor, we had to go home soon because my father had to come back to Medan for finishing his works. It didn't matter for me. Mom, Dad, I hoped you were happy at my services when you were in Banda.
See you soon. ^_^

Loved you,

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

oooo..so ilke it to your activity and your parents...so may be i think u is girl young better.so you must make your parents happy....